100 Truths of Sara
51. Love me some coffee. A good soy latte makes me so happy, but also gets me kinda buzzy so I have to be careful. So tasty though.
52. I always always always empty the lint trap in the dryer before starting the next load. Eric doesn't. Drives me crazy, but it's also sort of fun when I get to peel back a big thick layer.
53. I think about babies, decorating a nursery, future family vacations, and many other similar things all the time.
54. I'm in love with my tongue scraper and think everyone should have one. They're the best!
55. I do not like watching violent shows, movies, video games or anything of the sort. If those images get in my head you better believe they're going to revisit me over and over again. No thanks to that.
56. I would love to learn to play piano. I took lessons when I was really young, but had to stop. My dad played piano and so does my uncle crazy, so maybe I could still be okay at it? Either way I'd like to learn.
57. I've had artwork in shows a few times, but have a secret dream of having a solo show sometime with an entire section of my own work. Not a secret now, but luckily I have a lifetime to achieve this.
58. I always have a container of water next to the bed. I won't go to sleep without it.
59. Sometimes I like to fill the tub with warm water and take a bath while watching crappy tv on the laptop. Sometimes I even bring snacks.
60. You know those machines where you put in a quarter and try pushing off other quarters? Well if I see one of those you better believe I'm going to start popping in quarters. Gas stations in small towns are great for this.
Love and Lists,